Welcome to the Child Support Case Manager.
Using the Case Manager, you will be able to get the latest information regarding
your child support case, as well as use of various on-line services.
Direct Deposit: To setup, change, or cancel your direct deposit account, log in to the Case Manager,
choose "Account Services," "Direct Deposit," and then follow the instructions.
To Log In: If you have submitted an Application for Services and have received your
Personal Identification Number (PIN) and Password, please enter them
in the "Log In" box to the right to access your information.
If you have applied for Child Support Services and would like to check on the status of your application,
Changes to Our Debit Card Program!
We are changing our debit card program from ACS State & Local Solutions to Bank of America.
- Customers who currently use debit cards and new customers who receive payments by check will receive information by mail describing the new debit card program.
- New debit cards will be issued in January 2013! Watch for your new card in the mail! It will arrive in an envelope with a Tennessee return address saying IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE OPEN IMMEDIATELY in red under the address window.
- If your child support currently goes to your ACS State & Local Solutions debit card, your payments will not be interrupted by the transition to Bank of America.
- If you currently have an ACS State & Local Solutions debit card, do NOT throw it away. You can use it until the funds on it are exhausted.
- Funds from an ACS State & Local Solutions debit card will NOT be transferred to the new debit card.